[luau] Vmailmgr

Ho'ala Greevy hoala at secretbonus.com
Mon Jun 17 15:06:01 PDT 2002

Since you're using only 1 domain, there isn't much of an advantage
between vmailmgr and vpopmail.

I've seen good results with the following setup -> qmail + qmail-pop3d +
courier IMAP + squirrelmail + vpopmail + qmailadmin + apache + php.  The
web admin interface provided by qmailadmin makes things easy to manage.

good luck, qmail is fun!
-ho'ala