[luau] lcd/flatpanel monitor question

Charles Lockhart lockhart at jeans.ifa.hawaii.edu
Sat Jun 8 11:43:00 PDT 2002

Haven't bought one yet, probably will wait until the beginning of August.
I've got two monitors right now, a 21" ViewSonic and a 21" Sun.  I've
never been able to get the color/brightness/whatever settings on the Sun
quite to my liking, and they both take too much desk space.  I'm hoping
to buy an 18-19" lcd, looking at the NEC-Mitsubishi multi-sync LCD2010
(20"), the Viewsonic VX900 (19"), or the Samsung SyncMaster 181T (18").
Kind of depends on what other equipment and books I might need to buy over
the next year.

Any advice regarding these, or any other LCD on Linux?

-Charles