[luau] First Hawaiian Bank and Mozilla

Ralph Miranda dragonhawk007 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 7 06:18:00 PDT 2002

I tested this using Opera6 for Linux and it seems to be working alright...

and when I checked out the web site suggested earlier
http://www.mplug.org/archive/2002/useragent.php

here's what I got:  Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Linux) Opera 6.0
[en]

seems like almost all the bells and whistles worked.. a little
quirky, but it worked somewhat..

Ralph