[luau] First Hawaiian Bank and Mozilla

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 6 03:33:00 PDT 2002

I closed out my account at FHB because they wouldn't let me use the
bathroom even though at the time I was suffering from some prostate
problems.  Interestingly,  I had approximately $20,000.00 in various
accounts there.  As a result of the incidents  I closed out my accounts
there.  Become a good consumer;  don't bank at a place that doesn't have
a pot to piss in,  rejects freedom of choice in browsers, and
exclusively endorses convicted predatory monopolists.

http://www.fhb.com/fo_security.htm

Browsers and Security

    * Why is my browser's security important for Online Banking?
      <http://www.fhb.com/fo_security.htm#bs-security>
    * What are FHB OnlineSM's requirements for browsers?
      <http://www.fhb.com/fo_security.htm#bs-require>
    * Security of my User Name and Password
      <http://www.fhb.com/fo_security.htm#bs-name>

Why is my browser's security important for Online Banking?

Most browsers allow you to access www.fhb.com and view informational
pages. Your browser's security must be adequate to protect your privacy
when you apply for a product, view your account information or do any
other banking related activity that involves confidential financial
information. To access your accounts and pay bills through FHB Online,
we strongly recommend you use a browser that supports 128-bit encryption
security. At minimum, we require a browser that supports at least 40-bit
encryption security.

What are FHB Online's requirements for browsers?

To access your accounts and pay bills through FHB Online, we strongly
recommend you use a browser that supports 128-bit encryption security.
At minimum, we require a browser that supports at least 40-bit
encryption security.

You'll need Internet access and one of the following browsers:

    * Netscape 4.5 or later <javascript:;>

    * Microsoft Internet Explorer for Windows 4.0 or later (MacIntosh
      users - IE 4.5 or later) <javascript:;>

    * AOL 4.0 or later <javascript:;>