[luau] eMacs

Stockton, Wade wstockton at boh.com
Wed Jun 5 11:20:01 PDT 2002

I made the switch to mac (actually OS X) about a month ago and will never go back. I now have a machine with true hackability built in,, yet is easy enough to use that my kids and computer-phobic wife can use it. This thing is gorgeous both in hardware and software, and I got an entrylevel G3 iMac.

Wade