[luau] Reminder: Thursday Linux for Schools Meeting

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Jun 5 01:35:00 PDT 2002

http://www.mplug.org/phpwiki/index.php/MPLUGSeminar10
Thursday (June 6th) is a very important meeting where we will be
discussing Linux for Hawaii's private and public schools.  I will be going
over details about LTSP technology, and our role in supporting the
promotion, growth and maintenance of Linux usage in Hawaii Education.

If you have contacts at any school systems, please invite them to this
meeting
so that they can learn about the possibilities for their school.  The
mention of "$3,500 for 25 desktop computers." should pique their interest.

Further information below:

Seminar: Linux Services and Thin Clients for Schools