[luau] disabling iptables

Ronnie T Livingston rlivings at hawaii.edu
Tue Jun 4 17:16:00 PDT 2002

hmm, anyone know how to look for errors in tcpdump (packets not going
through or such)?? I can see the ip address from the computer on my LAN
trying to do something but what that is, I know not.

thanks,
Ronnie

That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much; who has gained the respect of intellegent men and the love of children; who has filled his niche and accomplished his task; who leaves the world better than he found it, whether by an improved poppy, a perfect poem or a rescued soul; who never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty or failed to express it; who looked for the best in others and gave the best he had.			-Robert Louis Stevenson