[luau] xterm background in icewm

Michael Ableyev charon at netzero.net
Tue Jun 4 03:32:00 PDT 2002

Joe,
Gnome Terminal has nothing to do with icewm. The only way he could have it is if he has gnome installed.
Also, I believe (not sure though) that if you're running icewm NOT on top of gnome and use gnome terminal it takes a lot more memory
and time to load because it has to load gnome libs. Point here being that if Daniel isn't using gnome he shouldn't run gnome
terminal. He could use xterm or rxvt instead.

Mike the "Which font do you like better sir?"