[luau] Customizable SSH Client

S Chouinard susan at cloud10.com
Sun Jun 2 20:55:01 PDT 2002

Hi LUAU

I do a great deal of file uploading. I need a full-featured, customizable
SSH client that is good for file transfers, and even keeps a log of
transfers on my local machine. I've been using WinSCP and although it's good
I find it somewhat limited. I want to set default root folders for the
source and destination, and save IPs and logins for several accounts. What
I'm looking for is similar to WS-FTP, but using SSH instead. It doesn't
necessarily have to be free. Any suggestions? I'm on Win2k, accessing a
Linux host.

Susan