[luau] Help With Dual Boot Install

S Chouinard susan at cloud10.com
Sun Jun 2 09:09:00 PDT 2002

Hi Edward

I've finally gotten past the install stage, now I have to figure out a host
of other issues - cable modem access through a LAN router, changing my
monitor's driver (installed with the wrong one), accessing my Windows
machines through a network with Samba... I'll be happy when I can get online
and fix my monitor driver (which isn't supported). Going to the bookstore
today...

Susan

>    What is on your system wiould help. Also, I am running into a problem
> with LILO/Grub in that it can not be loaded above cylinder 1023. On an 80
> Gig drive with XP already there, this is difficult at best. Also, check to
> make sure you don't need another boot image for special devices. Here is a
> link for Installing Red Hat 7.3
> http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-7.3-Manual/install-gu
ide/  give
it a try and see if the answer may be there.

Edward