[luau] Help With Dual Boot Install

Edward Haddock erhaddock at bizwind.com
Sun Jun 2 08:58:01 PDT 2002

Susan,
   What is on your system wiould help. Also, I am running into a problem
with LILO/Grub in that it can not be loaded above cylinder 1023. On an 80
Gig drive with XP already there, this is difficult at best. Also, check to
make sure you don't need another boot image for special devices. Here is a
link for Installing Red Hat 7.3
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-7.3-Manual/install-guide/  give
it a try and see if the answer may be there.

Edward