[luau] Help With Dual Boot Install

Michael Ableyev charon at netzero.net
Sun Jun 2 04:17:00 PDT 2002

> lilo on the MBR chainloading win2k bootloader just fine here...
How'd u get lilo to go into the mbr without it overwriting the win2k loader?
Or did you somehow get the win2k loader to go somewhere else?

When I tried to put lilo in the mbr (a while back) it appearently overwrote the win2k bootloader, but that would be fine except
win2k crashed on boot every time. I solved the problem by booting from the win2k cd and "repairing" the mbr. And afterwards taking
the steps I described earlier.
Did lilo evolve in the past year or so?