[luau] Beowulf Linux Cluster on Sale

Albert S. Kim AlbertSK at hawaii.edu
Wed Jul 31 11:54:01 PDT 2002

Dear All the Linuxers here.

My name is Albert S. Kim.
I really don't know whether I can post an advertisement in this e-mail list.
A few years ago, I built a small Beowulf Linux cluster for parallel computing.
Since I have a better system now, the cluster system is on SALE.

The cluster is composed of 4 PCs, and each computer has
    Intel Pentium 450MHz CPU
    128 MB memory. (One of them has 192MB memory).
    CD rom
    network card (netgear FX310), and
    floppy.
    hard drive (a few Gigs).

A private subnetwork is already set up for local communication with Red Hat 6.2 OS.

Anybody interested in buying this, please contact me.
I haven't decide the price yet, so that it is still negotiable.

Albert

Albert Sechurl Kim
University of Hawaii at Manoa
2540 Dole Street, Holmes 383