[luau] kernel build question

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Tue Jul 30 10:52:01 PDT 2002

Normally you want to keep /usr/include/asm and /usr/include/linux up to
date with your current kernel (and why 2.4.17, not 2.4.18?).  In fact,
Slackware had those directories symlinked into the kernel source tree
until recently.  Those files are only used when building apps, so it
shouldn't cause any problems with stuff you've already built.  I'd keep
a backup handy though as always.

--Monmotha