[luau] MS Office, WordPerfect, StarOffice

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Mon Jul 29 07:23:00 PDT 2002

When I was a student, I managed to buy a 2nd-hand Chevy Vega.  To me,
that was the most car I could have dreamed of.  And Hello World, I am
ready to conquer you!

Fast forward in time.  A friend of mine, who was smart to cash in his
(now worthless) dot-com stocks, bought a pair of matching Lamborghini
Diablos (@ $400,000 each).

Both cars will pretty much get you where you want to go, but it would be
difficult, to say the least, for that Lamborghini friend of mine to
dirve my Vega.

Again, it is very difficult for me to comment on StarOffice vis-a-vis
WordPerfect, but you get what I mean.  :-)