[luau] Central Pacific Bank & web browsers

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Mon Jul 29 00:49:00 PDT 2002

Hi Warren,

It seems as though we went over this several weeks ago.  I am using
Mozilla on RH 7.2 to access the cpbi site, and have done so for quite
some time with a business checking account.  I haven't had problems, but
they do give the following message:
In order to maintain the highest possible security and compatibility,
the browser you are currently using should be upgraded. Please refer to
the Help
<https://www.cpb-internetonline2.com/onlineserv/HB/FrontPage.cgi#> pages
for more information.

-Jeff