[luau] Central Pacific Bank & web browsers

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sun Jul 28 22:52:01 PDT 2002

Is anyone a Central Pacific Bank customer and use their online banking to
check balances?  My friend seemed unable to login to their site using
Mozilla in Red Hat 7.3, but Opera spoofing the MSIE 5.0 useragent seems able
to login fine.

Can anyone test Mozilla, Galeon and Konqueror with CPBI.com online banking?
http://cpbi.com/

BTW, First Hawaiian Bank has called me recently.  They are soon moving their
site codebase to be similar to the BankWest online banking site, which works
with Mozilla but not Konqueror.  They have expressed concern about
accessibility, so I suspect I will be able to convince them to support
Konqueror, Galeon and other compliant browsers.

If you know of any other local site with some useful service that rejects
visitors based upon browser user agents, please let the list know so we can
investigate.