[luau] MSWindows

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Sun Jul 28 19:29:01 PDT 2002

Dan George wrote:

>   Scares me a little so I cant complain.
>   Sometimes doing the simplest thing like loading flash 6 to my RH71 so
>   my daughter can check out zoogdisney.. Just trying to get her used to
>   Linux.  But I must have did something wrong and the Flash site was
>    incorrect in the instructions on how to install on a Linux machine.

The flash plugin is rather dodgey at the moment (and has been for a
while).  Warren can probably attest to this with all the thin clients he
does (there's a bug when remote displaying).  Trust me, it probably
wasn't your fault.

Unfortunately, the flash plugin isn't opensource or maintained by the
OSS community.  It's a binary only thing distributed by Macromedia.  I
have to give them good points for thought though.  At least they did
SOMETHING.

--MonMotha