[luau] good work MonMotha!

Carl Tucker cft at panix.com
Sat Jul 27 19:28:00 PDT 2002

On Sat, Jul 27, 2002 at 06:32:01PM -1000, Dan George wrote:

>  I second that.  With your abilities theres are market here for you.  Why
> waste your time in the midwest like I did.  Or even back east.  I guess
> your kind of in between.  Anyways its not so bad.  Theres always time to
> hit the beach.  Trying to set up Linux training classes at Comp but have to
> get enough interested people and some RH guy to come out and ok us for
> RHCE program.  How many of you here would be interested in a RHCE track
> in Hawaii???

I would, if I could do it a little at a time.  In March, I have
to go back to one of those boats that sink on purpose.

Speaking of market here, what's the scoops on jobs for a
competent but not quite expert *NIX administrator here?  I
don't get out of the Navy for a few years, but it's time
to start deciding at least where I want to live afterwards.

I know cchono was looking for a Linux person a couple of
years ago, but couldn't pay much.  I almost took it part-time
for free DSL/co-lo.  Then it turned out I couldn't get DSL
here.

--
Carl Tucker
cft at panix.com