[luau] good work MonMotha!

Randall Oshita rho at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Jul 27 18:58:00 PDT 2002

If I could see an outline I prob would.
Randall

-----Original Message-----
From: luau-admin at videl.ics.hawaii.edu
[mailto:luau-admin at videl.ics.hawaii.edu] On Behalf Of Dan George
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2002 6:32 PM
To: luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu
Subject: Re: [luau] good work MonMotha!

On Saturday 27 July 2002 18:02, you wrote:
> Just checked out the wiki site and like the changes Mon,  Hey, you
should
> move to Hawaii...     ;-}
>

> Back to the grindstone.
>
>                                      --lucidity

 I second that.  With your abilities theres are market here for you.
Why
waste your time in the midwest like I did.  Or even back east.  I guess
your kind of in between.  Anyways its not so bad.  Theres always time to

hit the beach.  Trying to set up Linux training classes at Comp but have
get enough interested people and some RH guy to come out and ok us for
RHCE program.  How many of you here would be interested in a RHCE track
in Hawaii???