[luau] MSWindows

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Sat Jul 27 09:36:00 PDT 2002

<Running GCC 3.1.1 prerelease, Mozilla 1.1a, on Gentoo 1.3b (prerelease),
  using kernel 2.4.19-rc1-xfs, on ALSA 0.9.something beta, and I'll not
go on naming all my beta software.

Then again, if you're running redhat, you're running entirely on beta
software :)

Most people don't want to run prerelease quality software.  They don't
want to deal with reporting bugs, they jsut want it to work.

--MonMotha>

Come on, Mon.  You're not one of "us" (at least a couple of levels above, i.e.)

BTW, I think Red Hat 7.3 is faster than Mandrake 8.2.  At least KDE loads substantially faster.