[luau] blindsided

Randall Oshita roshita at uniserveinc.com
Thu Jul 25 10:53:01 PDT 2002

Percision 530!!! WOW that's a beast alright.
My experience with Duals is that you should always have matched pairs.
Both the family and the batch should be the same; not to mention that
both CPUs NEED to be the same speeds as well. Look on the CPU for this
information.
Its going to be a bitch to find the matching CPU on your own. Try
CompUSA as I had wonderful experiences with them. If not you should
contact Dell for it, they gonna rip you off but they should save you on
trouble and restocking fees.

Hope this helps.

Randall Oshita, IT Manager
Uniserve, Inc.