[luau] Re: Configuring Router

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Wed Jul 24 23:28:01 PDT 2002

Mon

I am not complaining about the cost.  But for me as a power user that is
too much.  I run my own mail server so I don't have to deal with other
peoples limits or call and complain when their server goes down.  I don't
make any money from my servers, they are just for my joy and learning.

$199 is too much.  I pay like $55 for my DSL (768/128) with 1 static IP and
flex doesn't care what I do with it so long as it's legal.  I never worry
about my mail server and I don't complain that Sandi has over 1GB of mail
on it.

Dusty