[luau] MPLUG Status Update 7/23/2002

Jimen Ching jching at flex.com
Tue Jul 23 23:12:00 PDT 2002

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, Warren Togami wrote:
>[Status about schools]

I have updated the LinuxForSchools Wiki with this information.  I have
also updated the volunteers section.

>5) SCHOOLS
>We need more schools to become recipients of Linux thin clients.  Please
>find me contact information for school Principals and Tech Coordinators.

The DOE's Computer Recycling Program (the URL is in the Wiki) has a
webpage with a list of contacts for various schools.  We can probably just
call these people and ask if they want to participate.

By the way, when is the first face-to-face meeting?

--jc
Jimen Ching (WH6BRR)      jching at flex.com     wh6brr at uhm.ampr.org