[luau] Linux Professional Institute offers free certification testing at LinuxWorld Expo

Elizabeth Long lizlong at geek.com
Tue Jul 23 09:57:00 PDT 2002

The Linux Professional Institute (LPI), (www.lpi.org), the premier
professional certification program for the Linux community, is
offering free LPI certification testing at Linuxworld Conference
& Expo, August 13-15, Moscone Conference Center, San Francisco.

Offered to all conference attendees in Room #120 at 10:00 a.m.
and 2:00 p.m., on Tuesday, August 13, Wednesday, August 14 and
Thursday, August 15; candidates must pre-register by clicking
www.lpi.org/register.html to receive a LPI registration number
before testing on-site.

"Because there will be hundreds of potential certifiable candidates
at the conference, we recognize this is the perfect opportunity
to get the word out that a healthy certified body of Linux professionals
clearly supports integration of the platform within the enterprise,"
says LPI's Board Chairman Evan Leibovitch. "We have partnered
with the Linuxworld organizers for the first time to offer this
free testing as a way to bolster our professionalism and increase
certified expertise in the Linux community."

http://linuxpr.com/releases/4957.html