[luau] (no subject)

Michael Ableyev charon at netzero.net
Mon Jul 22 13:48:01 PDT 2002

Alrighty,
This is what a search on google for man swat has brought us.
So.. if you ARE indeed running xinetd then this is what you have to look at.

## /etc/xinetd.d/swat
service swat
{
        port    = 901
        socket_type     = stream
        wait    = no
        only_from = localhost
        user    = root
        server  = /usr/local/samba/bin/swat
        log_on_failure  += USERID
        disable =  No
}

the "only_from=localhost" is appearently what's causing your problem. try commenting that line out or adding you internal nic's ip
to it (is that the correct format?)

G'luck.