[luau] Vobis or Targa? - a good resource for all Linux laptop wannabe's

Elizabeth Long lizlong at geek.com
Mon Jul 22 09:54:00 PDT 2002

http://www.linux-laptop.net/

I found this site while doing some research today.  It's one
of the broadest laptop/Linux resource sites I have stumbled upon.
 There are 89 different OEM's listed with many individual laptop
models listed for each OEM.

While I didn't explore too deeply into each link, the one's I
did look at provided good information.  This site includes help
for getting Linux loaded on well known brands as well as brands
I'm not familiar with, such as IPC, Escom, Targa, Vobis and others.

Liz