[luau] "Gateway Special" Kernel?

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Mon Jul 22 01:17:01 PDT 2002

No, I'm not talking about Gateway 2000s; I'm talking about networking
gateways.

I'm curious if anyone would be interested in a kernel I just finished
patching up (not even sure if it compiles yet...).  It has the following
patches on it (I had to merge some of them by hand, but it wasn't too
tough...):

*International Kernel Patch (encrypted filesystems)
**Jari Loop Patch (for encrypted loopback)
*Most of the netfilter patches from CVS
*HTB 3.6 (queue discipline for QoS that's more accurate than CBQ)
*IMQ (Intermediate Queueing Device, for QoS on locally destined stuff)
*Network Device Entropy (for random stuff)
*GRSecurity

Any other suggestions welcome.  If anyone wants to tinker with this, I
can send you a diff against 2.4.19-rc3 (what it's based on).

--MonMotha