[luau] HELP please, need "undelete" / data recovery utility for FAT32 (Win 98)

Wayne Bow sysadmin at stfrancis-oahu.org
Thu Jul 18 14:15:00 PDT 2002

Hey again,

Careful reading of the page shows that it is uesless on Windows 95
and above.

http://howto.lycos.com/lycos/step/1,,139+24365+9953,00.html

tells me that you should contact the manufacturer of the hard drive
in question and ask them if they have an undelete utility that will
help. Does not look promising. :(