[luau] Linux POS

Vikram Khurana vkhurana at mail.nmfs.hawaii.edu
Thu Jul 18 11:36:04 PDT 2002

Hi,

I'm a LINUX newbie & joined this list last week.

Reading thro the archives I read about the LINUX POS terminal project
undertaken by Scott at Pricebusters. Not finding any posts in the last
month on it, just wanted to know how it was progressing.

Admittedly I didn't understand even half of what was said in the posts,
but the idea makes a lot of sense.

Would it be any easier to use the free hardware being received for POS
purposes than for schools? I would think some young enterprenuers would
be more than eager to give it a try & provide good publicity.

Vikram