[luau] Please Help

Don Brown mrdon at twdata.org
Thu Jul 18 08:58:00 PDT 2002

Speaking of a tast list specifically and better collaboration broadly, has
the possibility of setting up a site like phpGroupware been raised?  It
has most basic functions for groups to work together and is relatively
easy to write custom modules.

Regarding postnuke, I must say it sounds perfect for what mplug might
need.  There are several good forum/bb modules and if i remember right
wiki integrates with it (in fact, its documentation page uses wiki).

Don