[luau] Please Help

Ronald Willis ronal at leahi.aloha.com
Thu Jul 18 08:46:00 PDT 2002

I have been far to busy to make it to the meetings in recent history and I
work during the majority of the hours that are scheduled for the
installfest and etc. But can, and want to help.

Is it possible someone can post a detailed list of what is needed and or
a contact number of someone other than Warren to act as a project manager?

Whether you want to accept it or not, an organization of sorts has evolved
and has expanded beyond the resources of one person. There is no question
of its success, but at what cost.

We have finally gotten permission to revamp the resources avaiable at the
Atherton YMCA and will need the help of the group in short order, but also
we will be able to help support LTSP here on Oahu.

Please consider posting something as simple as a task list, or a to do
list.

If any of the above suggestions have been made or are already in effect I
appologize.

Ron