[luau] mplug web overhaul

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Jul 18 02:37:00 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: <aeg-inc at hawaii.rr.com>
To: <luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu>
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 2:15 AM
Subject: [luau] mplug web overhaul

> PostNuke, PostNuke, PostNuke.
>
> I'm in Taiwan right now, yet managing
> www.asialanguage.com and www.leprogres.org is totally
> simple.  For a genius like you, Warren, it should be
> complete simplicity.
>
> I've been running it for about 7 mos now, so I can offer
> whatever I've learned, and a dodos skill at fireworks...
>
> aloha-
> rg

Yes we are looking at some Content Mangement Systems like Nuke or Slash.
Part of the site needs to be WebLog, but I also want the site to have an
integrate Wiki type system.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/brainstorm/?topic_id=92
The closest thing to this idea on Freshmeat may be BrainStorm (PHP and
MySQL) which does Wiki, BBS, weblog and CMS stuff.

I don't know if Nuke does anything like this, so please educate me and
perhaps help to find other alternatives to BrainStorm.

Warren