[luau] Sharp Zaurus sl5000d

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Wed Jul 17 20:51:01 PDT 2002

Dan George wrote:
> Id like to get my hands on the software for my Jornado 568 64meg
> also has ARM 206 added 128 compact flash but has Pocket PC.
>
>  $275 with USB and adapter isnt a bad price.  Some PDAs like the Sony
> Clie have a flimsy USB cradle and adapter.  Jornado is the beefiest
> PDA next to the Compaq 64meg IPAQ.  More features also.

If you want to run linux on it (instead of WinCE), remember that the
Jornada doesn't have full linux support (last I checked no touchscreen,
and other things).  http://handhelds.org might have info on that now
that HP and Compaq have merged (supposedly they do plan to finish the
Jornada port even though it's being discontinued).

On the upside, it does have a keyboard :)

--MonMotha