[luau] Sharp Zaurus sl5000d

Dan George linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jul 17 20:41:01 PDT 2002

Id like to get my hands on the software for my Jornado 568 64meg
also has ARM 206 added 128 compact flash but has Pocket PC.

 $275 with USB and adapter isnt a bad price.  Some PDAs like the Sony
Clie have a flimsy USB cradle and adapter.  Jornado is the beefiest
PDA next to the Compaq 64meg IPAQ.  More features also.