[luau] SparcStation IPX

Dan George linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jul 17 20:34:01 PDT 2002

 MON
           4:30am Im at work so I hope Im not still hitting the keys at that
time because that means Id be unemployed.  But  its the 20 years working
on all these different OS's and hardware that have kept me going.  I just
want to get my RHCE one way or the other.  I just hope 8.0 (RH) doesnt
come out before then.