[luau] SparcStation IPX

Eric Hattemer hattenator at imapmail.org
Wed Jul 17 15:55:00 PDT 2002

Well, if you ever do get another hard drive, the only OS I could find
instructions on installing with no CD and no floppy was OpenBSD, I believe.
It crashed like mad, but I think there's something wrong with my sun
hardware.  But if you don't have a floppy and need any help loading
something onto that machine using rarp and bootparamd and all of that kind
of stuff, I can probably remember.

-Eric Hattemer