[luau] SparcStation IPX

Ben Beeson beesond001 at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jul 17 16:56:00 PDT 2002

To all,

	I can't resist this one.  I have a Sparc 20 that could use a new OS.  I
would ultimatley like to use it as a smart terminal on my home LAN.  Only
problem is I don't have a floppy drive or a CDROM for it.  Short of visiting
Hawaii Computer Recycling, does anyone have any ideas on how to go about
upgrading the OS?  Also,  any ideas on replacing the hard drive for a quieter
one?

Thanks in advance,

Ben