[luau] SparcStation IPX

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Tue Jul 16 21:56:01 PDT 2002

Aloha,

FreeBSD doesn't support 32-bit sparc hardware (i.e. sun4c and sun4m) they
have a beta release that support 64-bit sparc architecture (sun4u).

NetBSD runs on everything (think I could install NetBSD in my toaster) and
OpenBSD supports sun4c, sun4m, and sun4u.

The IPX is a sun4c architecture.

Sparc5, 10, and 20 are sun4m architecture.

Sun Ultras, Netra, and all their new stuff fall into the sun4u.

Dusty