[luau] SparcStation IPX

Julio Gutierrez gutierrej001 at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jul 16 21:14:00 PDT 2002

On Tuesday 16 July 2002 09:02 pm, MonMotha wrote:
BTW Solaris 8 doen't support IPXs, I have one myself and Solaris 7 was the
best I could do but it runs suuuuupppeeeeerrrrr sssssllllloooooowwwwww.......
I recommend using NetBSD or FreeBSD .
but I truly recommend NetBSD, it runs smooth and doesn't take a lot of
resources
anyways give'um a try, you might like something different.

Julio