[luau] News - Peru President to meet with Gates

Dan George linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Jul 14 19:00:01 PDT 2002

  Also mentioned how RH was left out of a deal that other distros like
SUSE, Caldera and Turbo Linux made with major players like HP, IBM
and Compaq.

 In ComputerWorld mag it mentioned that a tape recording of Bill Gates
"I will penalize every computer manufacturer that ships with Linux installed"
was not submissible in court -a judge ordered.