[luau] Re: RHCE certification

T. David Burns burnst001 at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jul 11 14:18:00 PDT 2002

At 06:21 PM 7/9/2002 -1000, you wrote:

>David
>            How many Cisco or MCSE classes were dumped?

NOt sure, I only know about the linux classes because I tried to take them
& got cancelled. I also took a w2k admin course at kcc, there were 8 students.

I am currently signed up for a linux course at HCC that starts next
Thursday, hope it flies.

It would be nice to set up a sort of apprenticeship thing, where people
actually using linux mentored newbies, but it would be a security problem
at most shops. I could do it in my lab, but unfortunately I am also a
newbie. Anyone want to volunteer to hang around my lab with me and show me
the fine points of linux? I have 3-5 stray old wintel machines we could
install linux on for fun.

Dave