[luau] Re: RHCE certification

Dan George LinuxDan at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jul 9 18:21:01 PDT 2002

David
           How many Cisco or MCSE classes were dumped?  I there any figures
in numbers or contacts for those who were dumped and wish to take the
classes elsewhere?  Its feaseable to bring several small groups together to
fill a class at one location.  I know Michael Iha at CompUSA in Honolulu is
willing to set this up for those who were looking to take those classes and
were dumped.  Ive taken a Linux class myself there and it has prepared me to
take the LC exam.  If we get enough people interested from around the State
rather than small groups registering at multiple locations, we could
ultimately get something going here.  Everyone interested in getting the
opportunity and taking classes email me or Michael Iha,
michael_iha at compusa.com.  Mike is very flexible.  They have a VUE testing
center there.  I like the classes because they are very informative and go
beyond the scope of the class lots of times with practical experience coming
from some of the instructors like Joe Bransfield.