[luau] Changing shells

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Thu Jul 11 12:55:01 PDT 2002

Changing the default shell on unix (linux, bsd, commercial unixes, etc)
generally means changing the link /bin/sh to whatever you want.  In this
case, /bin/sh is probably a symlink to /bin/csh.  To change to bash,
link it to /bin/bash.  Be aware that bash1 is old and may not run newer
scripts.  Also, changing that link will break any scripts on your system
that assume #!/bin/sh will have it parsed by csh (so check your init
scripts).

--MonMotha