[luau] Changing shells

Jon Reynolds jonr at destar.net
Thu Jul 11 12:41:01 PDT 2002

I have a freebsd4.6 box and when it boots it automagically goes into the csh
shell. I installed bash1 and want it to be the default systemwide shell.
Where would I make the change for this? I have been looking around and found
how to do it for users but not systemwide. I have a command in my
/etc/rc.local that won't start using the csh shell I get an 'ambiguous
output redirect' message. When I switch over to sh and run the same command
it works just fine. But I need this command to start at system bootup time.
Any ideas?

Jon