[luau] Review - Excellent Value Laptop for Linux

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Tue Jul 9 02:04:00 PDT 2002

Amazing.  I just bought two of these for work (the 999 model from Compusa),
but I love them so much I already decided to keep one.  Extremely well made
laptops.  I thought from looking at all the hardware within that it would
have linux support (realtek nic chipset, via mboard chipset).  I am thrilled
to see that you have proven this for us.  I have never owned a Compaq laptop
prior to Sunday, but this is a very sweet model.  Very impressive.

scott