[luau] Lindows + The old song of dekstops

Michael Ableyev charon at netzero.net
Tue Jul 9 00:36:00 PDT 2002

Agree with you Warren 90%, not 100% simply because I didn't try it myself. From what I do know about it though, I don't really like
it. What I am interested in, though, (and I thought the easiest way to find out would be to install it) is how well winblows
aplications run on it and is win apps support really "out of the box".

Speaking of disktopish distributions did anyone have any experiences with ELX?