[luau] Firewalls

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Sun Jul 7 10:15:01 PDT 2002

I thought they were the same, but I've never used pro.  I've only used
home on some people's comps in a (rather futile) attempt to get it to do
DHCP right (it seems to ignore my DHCP server for some reason, 2k, 9x,
etc all work fine).

I personally refuse to run XP as I don't like the idea of having to beg
ol' billy boy to use my comp again if I swap out too much gear (and
believe me, I swap hardware...)

--MonMotha