[luau] Mouse and touchpad on laptop

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Sat Jul 6 13:03:01 PDT 2002

It is at the office, but I am pretty darn sure that this is the pcmcia nic
that I have used successfully with 7.2.  I believe that it uses the tulip.o
module.  I had tried to make this or another netgear card work with 6.2 and
7.0,but it did not.  I echo the advice to try a newer distro of rhat.  If you
seek consistent configuration tools, try webmin while you develop your
command-line confidence.

scott