[luau] News - Want to Make a Living From Linux?

Dan George LinuxDan at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jul 5 20:08:00 PDT 2002

Warren
             I will get the RHCE long before I get the MCSE even though Im
halfway there for my MCSE. Ive been doing Windows for 20 years and Ive had
enough. ME and XP have thrown me over the edge. The problem with RHCE is
that it they change the requirements all the time.
I have an RHCE study guide with Copyright 2001 but is already outdated.